Corporate Sales Manager at Code Climate
Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 1,000 organizations improve their people, process, and code. Our product suite helps run software engineering teams -- from improving developer’s day-to-day experience, to providing engineering leaders with insights to improve communication and make important decisions.
We’re looking for bright, driven, and empathetic, using Code Climate as a central tenet of success. In this role, you’ll be responsible not only for driving the success of the sales team. This is an opportunity to shape the future of a small but rapidly growing team at market-defining company.
The right person for this role is an experienced in Corporate Sales Management who is able to both operate strategically at 10,000 ft and execute tactically at 10 ft. We are looking for someone who is excited to be the driving force behind an amazing sales team.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Hire and train high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure
- Provide your direct report an accurate and predictable forecast weekly
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver employee reviews.
- Provide actionable feedback from clients and the team to drive process and product improvements
- Implement regular training and coaching to develop and retain high performers
- You have 5+ years in a sales representative role
- 1+ years or more of prior management experience; prior management consulting experience is a plus
You’re awesome because:
- You love data - you only make decisions that are backed up by the numbers
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with data analysts and reporting - you know Excel forward and back
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
Working at Code Climate:
Join a small team who love what they do.
Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and maternity/paternity leave.
Health, dental and vision insurance. We cover 100% of employee and 50% of dependent EPO premiums, as well as a portion of PPO premiums for employees and dependents. Dental and vision premiums are covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents.
Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
The best technology to get your job done. A new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need.
Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.