Corporate Travel Account Executive - New York City, NY at Rollinglobe
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:15 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, April 7, 2020
New York City-based Virtuoso travel agency is seeking an Account Executive to manage the strategic relationships and partnerships between the agency and its valued, corporate clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including the full running of their respective travel programs.
- Preparing Quarterly, Bi-Annual and Annual travel reviews with clients to demonstrate company service value, supplier and saving opportunities.
- Conduct regular Travel Policy Opportunity Analysis and assessment including benchmarking to similar client travel programmes.
- Support the team with any projects. This includes and is not limited to, Travel Satisfaction Surveys, Contract Management, Transaction fee analysis and other ad-hoc projects.
- Prepare accurate and timely client reports when required.
- Focus on working with the account managers to deliver value to our customers.
- Work in collaboration with company's operational teams and all other departments to ensure first class service delivery against agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure the client record and admin is kept fully updated, this includes full utilization of Salesforce and company desktop.
- Work with Sales teams on new and existing business opportunities.
- Build relationship with key suppliers to maximise client savings and company income.
- Build and develop multi-level relationships with customers.
- Identify business risks and ensure these are escalated within the company, logged in salesforce and proactively managed through to resolution.
- Identify and implement new growth opportunities, such as bringing on additional markets into the travel program.
- Work in line with business standards and culture to provide consistently high service levels to all customers regardless of travel spend.
- Provide timely and effective communication to clients and internally.
- Be an industry expert and provide tailored recommendations to customers to enhance their travel programmes. Attend industry events which are beneficial to the company.
- Communicate with clients to ensure successful outcomes of products and services.
- Manage relationships with current and potential clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Good knowledge and experience of Corporate Travel
- Experience of working in a Travel Operations role
- Experience with working with Corporate Clients, ideally in the Finance sector
- CRM knowledge, Salesforce preferred
- Project Management experience of some description is preferred
- Experience of working with excel is preferred
- Experience of preparing and presenting information to customers is desirable
- Strong Interpersonal skills to enhance client relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once
- Strong analytical skills
- Solution orientated
- Team player who is both willing to help others and work independently
The company is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with six specialist business units – Global Corporate Travel, Global Touring, Global Events, Global Private Clients, Global Film and Media and Global Sports.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organizations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.
Responsibilities are not limited to those outlined in this description and you may perform other negotiated duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Rollinglobe and its clients provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, disability, sex, national origin, genetic information, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description