Narrativ is a subscription technology platform for brands to acquire new customers through trust-based marketing. We built an ad-free alternative to the e-commerce growth marketing playbook by building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the creator economy.
Brands know consumers are tired of being inundated with ads that only tell one side of the story - yet the marketing playbook hasn’t evolved. Unlike search engine marketing or social marketing, trust-based marketing is honest and unbiased, balanced with both pros and cons, and comes from diverse voices that speak with integrity and specificity. Creators are at the center of consumer trust today.
Narrativ’s technology gives all brands and creators - not just the top 1% - the tools to win in the $50 billion creator economy by building trust with consumers, not selling ads. We’ve been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack.
Do you share our vision for decentralizing the institutions that control the Internet today? Come join our team.
Why you should work here:
- We’re growing fast, without constantly diluting your equity: Narrativ is growing 3-4X year over year (yep, you read that right). Hundreds of brands joined Narrativ’s platform in the last year, from enterprises like Best Buy, Sephora, and Samsung, to rising brands like Yeti, Cariuma, and Peace Out Skincare.
- Massive TAM, unique approach: We’re tackling the creator economy and e-commerce, a $50-150 billion market. Narrativ’s unique approach is that we believe technology is not neutral – its values are encoded by its creators. We value integrity, specificity, and diversity (not just scale at all costs).
- Join a strong, diverse team: We’re more than doubling in size and growing to a team of 130 by the end of the year. Narrativ is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – more than 50% of our leadership team are women. We’ve taken the 15% pledge both in our talent strategy and across creators on our platform. We’re amplifying our diverse team’s support of communities of color by matching 200% of all individual donations as a company.
- Last, but very important, we are a startup: We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to wield the chaos that comes with true creation, explore ambiguity, set the bar for excellence, and have full ownership over their impact. You’ll never be a cog in a machine here, but you won’t have the established blueprints of being one either. If all this sounds exciting to you, come join us.
Narrativ is looking to hire a Creator Growth Manager. This is a unique opportunity to have a fundamental impact on the success of a rapidly growing startup. In this role, you will collaborate with our Creator Growth Director and Creator Business Development Managers to maintain and grow our individual relationships with creators giving organic product recommendations in the Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion on Youtube and beyond.
You’ll be on the cutting edge of performance marketing as Narrativ is fundamentally opening a new acquisition channel for advertisers and new revenue streams for Creators. We operate at massive scale- your work will directly influence millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in the industry. As a Creator thought partner, you’ll work directly with our Creators, to understand their content, serve as their Narrativ expert and streamline communication to ensure best practices and Narrativ values are being adopted in our Creator community.
The value you’ll bring :
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of the Narrativ platform, which means you’ll also have to understand the publisher and advertiser side of the business.
- Serve as the day to day Narrativ expert for our Creator community.
- Own creator education campaigns to share best practices at scale.
- Brainstorm, collaborate and innovate creative solutions to deliver value to new creators.
- Partner closely with our Solutions team to support onboarding Creators and publishers.
- Collaborate with Client teams to align merchant and creator expectations.
Experience needed to set you up for success:
- 3+ years account management, strong preference for those who have worked with creators before.
- Experience at a start up prior.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of performance marketing, paid search or affiliate monetization and marketing.
- Successful track record
- Consultative by nature
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.