At Alma, we’re making it easier for people to access high quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our product experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. Alma has raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and First Round Capital, and was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
As a Customer Experience Associate at Alma you will be responsible for, delivering an amazing support experience to our members. The ideal candidate is patient, meticulously organized, an excellent communicator, passionate about our mission, and loves people. This person must be able to work 40 hours, 5 days per week, including one weekend day and some holidays.
Start Date: Wednesday, June 22ndWhat you'll do:
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by advising, guiding, and instructing customers on how to best use Alma’s services through email and phone calls
- Learn all of Alma’s systems, product lines, and brand so that you can efficiently work through day-to-day customer operations and embody the Alma brand
- De-tangle and explain complicated processes and workflows in an easy-to-digest and clear manner
- Triage issues and support tickets that come in that require support from others across the team
- Be the voice of the customer, and work cross-functionally to improve the customer experience across all touchpoints.
- You have 1+ years working in customer experience/support or service-oriented role
- You are able to work five days a week, inclusive of one weekend day per week (e.g Sun-Thurs or Tues-Sat) and some holidays.
- You have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills — you can write emails and are comfortable getting on the phone
- You are comfortable working with computer systems including Google Suite; experience with CRM tools like Zendesk a huge plus.
- You are highly organized with an acute attention to detail
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver— you’re always exploring how to make something even better or work through issues that require on-the-fly prioritization
- You may have experience working at a startup, fast paced work environment
- You have a deep passion for our mission and the future of mental health