Customer Solutions Architect
Greater NYC Area
Our mission is to help customers grow by driving value, challenging the status quo, becoming a trusted advisor, and creating solutions for business needs and outcomes. We’ve got a talented team of experts dedicated to help customers get the most value out of Bizzabo. We are obsessed about providing a great customer experience, and we support each other along the way. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate Client Solutions Architect to join our Client Services team to facilitate ongoing technical, tactical, training, and strategic account support.
As a Customer Solutions Architect, you will be part of a team that owns the critical early and ongoing phases of the customer lifecycle. Working alongside the Customer Success Manager and Technical Support Team, you will be responsible for reducing the customer time-to-value by rapidly understanding each customer inquiry and technical requirements and identifying the best solutions for them.
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage and scale events towards key business outcomes, empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, Hubspot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Bank of Ireland and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 120 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
What you'll be doing:
- Work hands-on with existing customers to demonstrate and communicate implementation best practices on the Bizzabo platform
- Work closely with customers in post-sale phases and conduct business and technical discoveries to analyze workflows and business needs
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve Bizzabo’s products and marketing
- Work closely with Customer Success to offer technical consulting, provide guidance to manage and provide value to our customers, and identify opportunities to satisfy and expand business with our customer base
- Partner with the Customer Success team to help onboard new customers and manage complex technical implementations to ensure a quick time-to-value for our new customers
- Work closely with the Customer Success Management team to facilitate and drive consistent customer experience and ensure successful project delivery for customers
- Create customer-facing best practices and how-to guides and contribute to the training material enhancements based on new features
- Document implemented solutions and deliver advanced product training to our customers
- Become an expert in using third party iPaaS vendors and build complex workflows to integrate the Bizzabo platform with third-party systems (Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.)
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree in CS or Computer Engineering-related field with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Fluency in at least 2 programming languages with 2+ years of production-level software developer experience
- 2 years of hands-on experience in integrating tools during pre-sale and/or post-sale is a must
- Experience with AWS, GCP, and/or Azure platform
- Familiarity and experience with common BI and data exploration tools (e.g. Looker, Microstrategy, Business Objects, Tableau) is a plus
- Experience and a track record of success building solutions for enterprise customers; includes validated skills identifying key decision-makers, winning value propositions, and compelling events.
- Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of standard methodologies/standards.
- Experience delivering custom solutions to customers of all sizes, whether internal or external (external customer-facing experience a plus)
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills; detail-oriented
- Ability to explain a complicated subject in a clear and articulate fashion
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
We are a dog friendly office!
Our office is located on 27th and Broadway- a prime area for great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
We're a company that loves our food. We have a fully stocked fridge and pantry and bi-weekly catered breakfast and lunch.
We have quarterly Bizzabonding activities and lunch and learns where Bizzaboers can share unique talents or interesting things they have learned.
Read Full Job Description