Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
We are looking for a passionate critical thinker with proven experience building existing customer relationships to join our Customer Success Team as a Senior Customer Success Associate.
This is a work from home position supporting West Coast clients, ideally this person will be located in PST or MST time zone. Must be available to work from 9 AM PST - 6 PM PST with potential varying hours.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard customers onto the Ocrolus dashboard, tracking the interactions via salesforce
- Train new and existing customers on how to best utilize Ocrolus for their workflow
- Able to support technically advanced/relationship-sensitive tickets and handle escalations via calls
- Analyze customer ticket data via Zendesk Explore and manage cross-functional meetings internally representing the existing customer’s voice
- Able to test and understand the API connection as well as support API customers with basic technical questions
What you'll bring:
- 1-3 years of corporate experience, preferably in customer success
- Experience onboarding customers, including training customers to use a SaaS solution for their use case
- Experience working with customers that are integrated to a SaaS product via API
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Gainsight or Catalyst
- Excellent ability to communicate with customers in a concise fashion, verbal and written
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field is strongly preferred
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!