Customer Success Enablement and Training Manager
Reporting into the Head of Customer Experience, the Customer Success Enablement and Training Manager will work across Customer Experience to onboard new team members and inform and support the team’s tools and processes, ensuring that team members are effective and productive in improving satisfaction and loyalty, increasing retention, reducing churn and driving sales.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a comprehensive onboarding experience for Customer Success and Space Operations that enables new team members to be effective and successful quickly. Trainings will cover industry and company specific knowledge; CS and service values & principles, products & tools, and more!
- Assist in developing improved processes and tools with a comprehensive understanding of the customer lifecycle, team member responsibilities and outcomes.
- Provide on the ground coaching and training of team members, taking stock of team level opportunities and iterating on existing training curriculum.
- Partner with Product, Growth, Marketing and Launch Operations to ensure that relevant CX product or process changes are circulated, and any changes to CX are rolled out to the team successfully.
Who You Are
- A strong generalist, highly competent with the ability to wear many hats and to get things done
- A confident and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal
- A highly collaborative team player able to work cross-functionally to achieve results
You also have:
- 5-10 years of experience in customer success, investor/client relations or account management, with a training or management focus
- Experience in developing curriculum, delivering training and upskilling internal talent
- A Bachelor’s degree from a top university
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $155 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and Stash. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.