Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As OwnBackup continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Enablement Manager to join our Learning & Development Team in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity where you will be spearheading the learning experience for all teams that make up the Customer Success organization including Customer Success, Customer Support, and Technical Account Management.
As the Customer Success Enablement Manager, you will design, implement, and manage Customer Success enablement programs starting from when an employee first joins and throughout their career at OwnBackup. You will focus on function-specific training and enablement, starting with developing the Customer Success org onboarding program focused on the first 30, 60, and 90 days of employment. You will do this through the creation and delivery of effective and relevant content. You will also support function-specific training and enablement resources and have the flexibility to constantly innovate through discovery or creation of new tools. You will be reporting to the Sr. Director of Learning & Development.
Our ideal candidate has a hands-on approach while simultaneously executing and thinking strategically as we are growing quickly. In this role, you will collaborate closely with Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Product so you must be comfortable driving cross-functional alignment and strategy.Your Day-to-Day Role
Specifically as it relates to Customer Success, you’ll be able to accomplish the following:
- Facilitate and manage new hire onboarding for the teams in Customer Success, Customer Support, and Technical Account Managers through on-demand, virtual, and live training programs.
- Support the creation and delivery of training & content for Customer Success processes, Customer Success methodology, Product launches, and Customer Success tools by working closely with Customer Success leadership and subject matter experts across the OwnBackup organization.
- Work closely with L&D and leadership within the Customer Success org to launch and enable new processes and tools changes
- Support the renewal and upselling processes for the Customer Success teams through ongoing learning programs
- Manage content and training needs around new products and releases. Work closely with Product Management and Product Marketing to translate new products and features into usable tools and content for customer success and customer support.
- Work with Customer Success Managers and the Customer Success leadership team to execute effective management disciplines and establish a Customer Success coaching program.
- Build a 30-60-90 day ramp guide for Customer Success org new hires
- Build a Customer Success org Bootcamp for new hires
Specifically as it relates to Customer Support, you’ll be able to accomplish the following:
- Define the knowledge management strategy and guiding principles for our support team
- Partner with Support managers and cross-functional teams (Enablement, Product, Engineering, etc.) to determine the knowledge gaps on the support team.
- Own the completeness, accuracy and searchability of support operating procedures while staying connected to changes driven by support or other external teams
- Oversee the creation of product-specific content and develop an ongoing knowledge sharing program (product 101- 401 training, office hours, new product releases, etc.)
- Leverage enablement content writers to refine / polish content and facilitate the logistics for onboarding and continued development sessions
- Analyze trends through data (or qualitative means) to draw conclusions - then build buy-in to move quickly to actions on the highest impact areas
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success Enablement or 7+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager, Customer Support, and/or as a Technical Account Manager.
- Have experience with Customer Success methodologies, process, and training best practices
- Have experience building and maintaining onboarding programs
- Hands-on experience with Customer Success tools as a user or administrator
- Curiosity & desire to learn new skills and step into unknown challenges
- Proven ability to design and deliver effective content via on-demand and in-person
- Team player who has the ability to get buy-in across departments and seniority levels
- Salesforce Admin Certified
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Masters Degree is a bonus!
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.