Customer Success Engineer at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
OwnBackup Customer Success team is looking for a Customer Success Engineer (CSE), that will be an advocate and trusted advisor for OwnBackup’s customers. The CSE will be dedicated to helping the customer fully realize the benefits of OwnBackup’s products and services while driving customer satisfaction and retention within a defined set of accounts.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.Required Experience
- Build trusting relationships with clients and their associates at all levels.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams and customers.
- Engage customers from a technical management perspective -- identifying potential risks, working with customers to solve technical problems post-deployment.
- Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and new threats.
- Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction.
- Proactively monitor and track contract usage, product consumption gaps, and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address potential future issues.
- Minimum of 3 years quota carrying experience selling SaaS applications or SaaS related consulting services to medium and large businesses (Enterprises)
- Track record of exceeding quota on a regular basis
- salesforce.com power user
- Knowledge of the enterprise SaaS application landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, or Sales role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding quota/target metrics
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- Able to operate effectively both independently and within a team
- Takes initiative, intellectually curious, and has a desire to learn.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Travel up to 25%