OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, and the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
OwnBackup Customer Success team is looking for a Customer Success Engineer (CSE), that will be an advocate and trusted advisor for OwnBackup’s customers. The CSE will be dedicated to helping the customer fully realize the benefits of OwnBackup’s products and services while driving customer satisfaction and retention within a defined set of accounts.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.Required Experience
- Build trusting relationships with clients and their associates at all levels.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams and customers.
- Engage customers from a technical management perspective -- identifying potential risks, working with customers to solve technical problems post-deployment.
- Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and new threats.
- Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction.
- Proactively monitor and track contract usage, product consumption gaps, and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address potential future issues.
- Minimum of 3 years quota carrying experience selling SaaS applications or SaaS related consulting services to medium and large businesses (Enterprises)
- Track record of exceeding quota on a regular basis
- salesforce.com power user
- Knowledge of the enterprise SaaS application landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, or Sales role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding quota/target metrics
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- Able to operate effectively both independently and within a team
- Takes initiative, intellectually curious, and has a desire to learn.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Travel up to 25%