Customer Success Floor Coach at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Do you love helping others? Are you a teacher at heart who enjoys teaching and coaching, and are eager to share your customer service and product expertise with others? You are someone who genuinely enjoys digging into complicated issues and figuring out how and why things work. You are a patient mentor with a proven track record of leadership and your peers can trust that you have their back.
As a Floor Coach in Customer Success (CS), you will be responsible for providing on-the-floor guidance and troubleshooting assistance to the Justworks Customer Success team. Your main responsibility is to help your teammates (and by extension, our customers) succeed by providing caring, insightful and accurate knowledge and day-to-day assistance. In this role, you will coach your teammates on handling tough customer issues, edge cases and challenging situations that require expert guidance. Additionally, you will strengthen the relationship between the Customer Success team and the operational teams at Justworks by working together to improve standard operating procedures, mitigate knowledge gaps, and enhance internal documentation.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Be the team’s first point of contact for troubleshooting issues and act as a sounding board for complicated issues or challenging questions
- Work closely with the Floor Coaching and Training teams on how to best provide guidance to teammates and circulate new information
- Enhance internal documentation in the CS Confluence space to empower enterprising and ownership within Customer Success
- Share feedback with the greater Training, Quality and Floor Coaching teams and suggest topics for new trainings based on what you see on the floor
- Keep management updated on knowledge gaps, process changes, and updates via daily standup notes
- Work closely with the Product Support team to drive product change and document common occurrences that appear in JIRA tickets
- Perform other related duties as assigned
As a Customer Success Floor Coach, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
- Taking responsibility - being accountable, being committed, and accepting ownership for one's decisions, actions, and behavior.
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
- Curious - the innate desire to learn, grow and understand.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in customer service
- Proven track record of regularly helping your fellow teammates troubleshoot and problem solve
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities and multitask
- Generalized knowledge on benefits, payroll, taxes, and Justworks product
- Aptitude for learning new products and subject matter, and helping others learn
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment