Customer Success Manager (Army National Guard and Space Force) at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're self-motivated and self-directed with a passion for building and maintaining relationships with customers, fully understanding their needs, and advocating on their behalf. You understand your customers’ strategic objectives and help them achieve success as an expert on Dataminr’s First Alert product. You are knowledgeable of major trends and events impacting government procurement, publicly available information, and big data and can translate these into actionable insights for your customers.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will drive product adoption, renewal, and usage of customers who use Dataminr, as well as work on a “land and expand” strategy to bring on additional accounts. You are excited to combine your interests in technology, the government, national security, and customer success to transform the way our customers adopt and use Dataminr.
- Understand each customer’s enterprise level objectives in order to design and implement the programs that seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Develop and maintain relationships across your account portfolio through capability briefs, product demos, trainings, and regular check-ins
- Organize and work trade shows, expos, and symposiums in order to expand your network and provide education on the Dataminr platform
- Increase the number of Dataminr accounts in your portfolio through a “land and expand” strategy
- Become an expert on First Alert product capabilities and customer vignettes to convey value to customers
- Partner with Customer Success Associates to drive product adoption, renewal, and customer satisfaction
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
- Help build scalable systems to support and engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Continuously drive efficiency and improvements for the Customer Success organization from a strategic and tactical standpoint
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-6 years of customer success/account management experience OR experience implementing and leading military, accounts, programs, or operations supporting senior military leaders
- Software/SaaS experience is a plus
- Specific experience supporting the public sector, including the US Department of Defense, federal agencies, and/or intelligence community preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience with publicly available information and social media analysis efforts of public sector organizations, including but not limited to military, law enforcement or emergency management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on communicating both orally and in writing with senior military leaders and decision makers
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with a team
- Must currently hold or have the ability to obtain a Secret clearance at a minimum
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.