Customer Success Manager, Collectives at Stack Overflow
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 60 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. The products and services are focused on technical recruiting, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
The Customer Success, Lead Manager for Reach & Relevance plays an important hybrid function with high visibility within the organization as we hand-hold our first customers through a new product launch. You will be part customer success manager, community manager and team lead. This role will be instrumental in the development of our customer journey, onboarding and adoption activities, and success criteria. You should have a strong foundation in CS fundamentals.
Reach & Relevance is our line of business that enables companies to drive awareness and engagement within our Public Q&A Platform. The Customer Success, Lead Manager is responsible for achieving team and individual targets while providing strategic guidance to large Enterprise businesses along various points of their customer journey via actionable data and insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for customers’ growth & success via strategic development, key stakeholder management, data insights and account leadership
- Capture and document the developer journey, working cross-functionally to launch product demos, community tutorials and content marketing
- Develop and execute strategic plans to facilitate broad adoption, increase awareness and conversions, and recognize developer champions within the customer network through actionable product engagement.
- Report and drive insights that prove engagement, capture health, activity, and growth potential, as well as define and direct customer-focused performance patterns
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver assets and toolkits that inspire, educate, and support our customer community experience
- Grow and develop the Customer Success team
What You'll Need to Have:
- 7+ years of Account Management or Customer Success experience working with high-touch, Enterprise-level accounts
- Strong understanding of technologists and developers and the nuances of their motivations and behaviors online. Some experience in Developer Relations or Developer Advocacy preferred.
- Passion for technology and developing engaged communities, relationship/project management, problem-solving, and identifying growth opportunities
- Organized, articulate, and collaborative self-starter with the ability to easily communicate with internal stakeholders, clients, and agency partners.
- Data driven decision-making
- Experience with advertising products, specifically banner ads, and knowledge of Google Ad Manager would be helpful, but not required
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunch every day prepared by our own in-house chefs, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.Work Environment:
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening June 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.