Customer Success Manager - Commercial Content (Remote) at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:43 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our Customer Success Management (CSM) team works alongside our Product, Support, Sales, and Services teams to focus our customers to increase the value they get from Veeva solutions.
Our CSMs are highly skilled individuals with deep product knowledge. CSMs are engaged with customers, regardless of size, and maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, culture, and corporate goals. By combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify areas of improvement, develop best practices, and drive industry transformation.
Successful candidates for this role will have demonstrated content management domain expertise, preferably within the Life Sciences industry.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Align with commercial content customers across IT and business to promote strategic focus and strong program management
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva commercial content investment and identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Educate customers on Veeva products to optimize best practices and consumption of Veeva solutions (e.g. change management and validation)
- Act as the internal advocate for customer success and business requirement fulfilment
- Analyze customer data and usage metrics in order to provide insight against industry benchmarks, identify process improvements and drive change
- Experience using and/or implementing content management software within an agency setting or Life Sciences organization (experience with Zinc MAPS or Vault PromoMats/MedComms an advantage)
- Experience in a consultative role, interpreting customer requirements and challenges to develop product and application solutions
- Proven understanding of complex product capabilities, use-cases, best practices and challenges (software experience an advantage) and ability to articulate these to an audience of varying perception levels (including IT, business owners, regulatory, marketing and legal)
- Strong analytical skills; ability to process and interpret customer data (including product utilization data), in order to help drive adoption and make process improvements
- Understanding of customer success metrics and industry benchmarks. Proven ability to create, communicate and execute on a success plan
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships including setting clear meeting cadence with key contacts focused on increasing product adoption (i.e. education sessions, roadmap discussions, adoption plans)
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once
- Proven track record of influencing and managing change
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- A motivated self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of both large and small customers
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to effectively present to remote audiences
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel up to 25% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Understanding of DAM, MLR review, and US regulatory requirements
- Experience working within a life sciences software or consulting company
- Detailed understanding of emerging industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
- Experience performing software demonstrations or conducting training
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]