Customer Success Manager, Enterprise at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Dedicated contact for strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions
- Lead customers to personalize their marketing programs, with targeted and effective guidance, while simultaneously driving business outcomes for ROI
- Consult on large enterprise Braze implementations, marketing strategy
- Advise larger enterprise clients on organizational strategy to allow for truly cross-channel marketing communications
- Work with our onboarding team to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to continuing support
- Own ongoing product adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users.
- Analyze customer use cases and recommend market/vertical best practices to optimize product usage and adoption and enhance client marketing programs
- Work with clients and our Support team to manage the technical troubleshooting process and drive towards issue resolution
- Work with commercial account owners to ensure successful renewals and upsells
- Product expertise through delivery of training and planning workshops for clients
- Proactively analyze and provide strategic engagement with clients through ad-hoc communications, bi-weekly cadence, Quarterly Executive Business Reviews, and more
- Work with Onboarding Managers and other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development
- Collaborate across teams to share learnings and mentor new team members
This role is remote candidate friendly and expected to support the Central region of the US.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3 years+ experience managing enterprise accounts at a SaaS company
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc)
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.