We are looking for a stellar Customer Success Manager to support our Mid-Market clients. You will be instrumental in helping build out the Customer Success function at MaestroQA. With a fast growing customer base, this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help drive success at a customer focused company!Who we are
Our mission is to help companies across the world improve their customers’ experiences with better customer support. Our product helps Support Managers coach and develop Customer Service reps, helping them elevate their abilities to deliver great customer experiences and provide data-driven reporting.
We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, Doordash, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
MaestroQA is a rapidly growing B2B SaaS startup -- we are 60 employees, recently raised our Series A, growing at 100%+ each year, and just scratching the surface of our potential. Check out what Forbes wrote about us here!
About our culture:
We have 3 values at MaestroQA that we care deeply about instilling in our culture.
The first is hiring people passionate about their craft and nurturing that passion by designing an experience that creates high ownership, responsibility, and opportunities that stretch people’s abilities. We want to provide you with autonomy, flexibility, and clear impact on our customers and team members. We draw inspiration from Netflix’s No Rules Rules.
The second is hiring people that have strong structured thinking abilities and pairing that with a team that helps improve each person’s decision making skills through questions and socratic debate. We care a lot more about understanding people’s decision making processes more than the decision itself and we actively invest in how to create a culture of healthy debates that are inclusive to all personality types. The primary ask is willingness to explain your logic and willingness to ask others to do the same. We draw inspiration from Thinking In Bets and Super Thinking.
The last value is hiring people who care a lot about evolving themselves for the betterment of their individual, team, and company goals. This often shows itself through stories of people who developed new perspectives on topics over the course of their life and examples of changing their minds based on new data, information, quality of thinking, conversations, etc.. We want to feel everyone is not focused on being right but making the right decision. We draw inspiration from Think Again.What you’ll do
As a CSM, you’ll be working with Customer Support leaders at our Mid-Market customers to build innovative Quality Assurance programs that formalize the coaching and development process for their teams. Moreover, you'll be working to inspire clients to have a higher impact on their business through QA.
The Day-to-Day of this role includes:
- Own the entire post-sale customer journey, from onboarding to adoption, through renewals.
- As the dedicated point of contact for customers, you will take ownership of new customers and lead the onboarding processes, including project management and customer training to ensure successful launch and adoption.
- Build strong relationships with clients to understand their needs & ensure their success with MaestroQA. Turn POC’s into Champions
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with MaestroQA solutions
- Deliver insightful, data-driven business reviews to senior executives to move customers up the quality maturity curve
- Liaison between clients and the rest of MaestroQA, including the sales, product and marketing teams
- Drive upsells, renewals and expansion
- Become a product expert and help solution both standard and non-traditional workflows
- Represent voice of the customer and facilitate customer feedback to the product team to influence product development roadmap
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS customer success or account management
- Experience working with clients greater than $20K ACV with 100+ end users.
- Experience owning the majority of the post-sale Customer Journey, including onboarding and renewals.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with VP and C-level executives
- Experience building champions at organizations of all sizes
- Excited by a high growth and fast paced environment, with the ability to take initiative and adapt
- Passionate about helping people, active listener, self driven, and social
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
We are remote first and offer competitive pay, stock options, benefits including health insurance, unlimited PTO, and 401k.
At Maestro, we truly value the diversity of thought, perspectives and life experiences of our team. We know that the best outcomes stem from bringing together voices with wide ranging identities, embracing a culture of belonging, and that sustaining a workplace where everyone can bring their full selves is a path, not a destination.
The biggest perk by far is the opportunity to learn by working on the ground floor and getting to actually build the roller coaster versus just riding it.