Customer Success Manager - NYC Based at Cohley
In today’s marketing environment, brands need more content than ever. The problem is that the traditional means of generating the content that they need doesn’t scale: It’s cost prohibitive and doesn’t yield the diverse photos, videos and text reviews that they need to optimize performance.
Cohley is changing the way that the world’s best brands generate content by connecting them with an expansive network of talented photographers, content creators and videographers.
Who We’re Looking for:
We’re looking for entrepreneurial minded, high-energy people to join our Customer Success Management (CSM) team. If you’re looking for a fast-paced startup environment where you’ll have the potential to make a meaningful impact on a high-growth business we’d love to hear from you.
- Own on-boarding and product utilization for new and existing clients
- Formulate action plans that maximize renewals and drive growth
- Connect with decision makers (CEOs, etc.) and our users (associates, etc.); understand their needs and be solutions oriented
- Hit weekly and monthly product utilization targets for each account in your book of business
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction through excellent, “above and beyond” service
- Host quarterly business reviews with key stakeholders
- High-energy, positive attitude
- Minimum 4-6+ years of account management (startup SaaS experience is a major bonus)
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Hungry, hardworking and humble
- Strong willingness to learn and be outside of your comfort zone
- Extreme curiosity and ability to adapt on the fly.