Customer Success Manager, Public Sector Social Good at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
About Social Good Sales at Dataminr:
Over the years, Dataminr has built partnerships with a number of humanitarian orgs. We are now looking to expand our impact by building a team dedicated to social good. We aim not only to bring our current capabilities to bear with a broader set of nonprofits and IGOs, but also to work deeply with social good partners to identify new ways to leverage real time information and AI for the benefit of people and planet.
As a Customer Success Manager with Dataminr’s Social Good team, you'll help us to grow our impact by expanding partnerships with global nonprofits and intergovernmental organizations like the UN. You will take a consultative approach, digging into the market to uncover its unique needs and getting our product into the right hands to maximize impact in the most critical moments.
Who you are:
You're a self-motivated and self-directed customer success professional with a passion for building and maintaining relationships and advocating on your customers’ behalf. You work diligently and proactively to understand your customers’ strategic objectives and help them achieve success as an expert on Dataminr’s First Alert product. You aim to surprise and delight, staying on top of major trends and events impacting the social good space, publicly available information, and big data and translating these into actionable insights for your customers.
Above all, you have demonstrated your commitment to positive social and environmental impact, ideally with a focus on using technology to these ends. You're excited to build a business across high-profile nonprofit and IGO accounts. All you need is a great product to match.
- Develop clear understanding of customer goals and operational processes in order to design and implement programs that seamlessly integrate Dataminr into customer workflow
- Develop and maintain relationships across your account portfolio through capability briefs, product demos, trainings, and regular check-ins
- Develop deep and actionable insights regarding critical social impact areas, trends impacting the nonprofit sector, individual customer use cases and usage patterns in order to create value for customers and shape the success of the Social Good vertical
- Partner with Customer Success Associates to drive product adoption, renewal, and customer satisfaction
- Partner with Account Executives to develop long term account plans and align on growth markets
- Increase the number of Dataminr users in your portfolio through a “land and expand” strategy
- Become an expert on First Alert product capabilities and use cases to convey to customers, and beyond, the business value and social impact of our product
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations to our engineering and content teams to inform Dataminr product development
- Help build scalable systems to support and engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Continuously drive efficiency and improvements for the Customer Success organization from a strategic and tactical standpoint
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 5-7 years of customer success/account management experience supporting software/technology solutions
- Demonstrated commitment to social and/or environmental impact, whether through studies, career or volunteer work
- Knowledge and/or experience with publicly available information and real time alerting needs of nonprofit and humanitarian organizations
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on communicating both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with a team
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.