IAS Associate Customer Success Manager (CSM) will partner with both Sales and Technical Client Services to successfully onboard new accounts and retain and grow sales revenue within existing accounts. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for increasing client adoption of IAS publisher technology, maintaining strong client relationships and ensuring that client campaigns meet goals and objectives. The primary focus of this role is to grow long-term client revenues in support of the overall success of the company.
As a part of our Customer Success team, this role offers potential to gain in-depth experience of the verification space within the advertising industry. Under the direction of your manager, you will finesse your technical, communication, and commercial skills.
- Understand the digital advertising ecosystem of advertisers, agencies, publishers, and media technology partners
- Build a solid understanding of all IAS products and processes
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of IAS services. Act as the lead point of contact and account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner
- Prepare regular reporting and data analysis of client activity
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key client stakeholders and ensure the timely and successful delivery of IAS solutions according to client needs/objectives.
- Assist with critical publisher requests/escalations as needed while identifying at-risk scenarios and work with internal/external stakeholders to build & enact solutions.
- Identify and drive upsell opportunities alongside the Sales team within current accounts.
- Conduct regular business reviews with key Publisher clients to highlight IAS value.
- Meticulously track customer engagements via internal systems to document customer lifecycle.
- Work cross collaboratively with Customer Org teams to successfully onboard new customers.
- Keep up to date with all publisher product enhancements and developments and communicate these to clients in a clear and intelligent manner.
- Collaborate with team members by sharing industry knowledge/developments and account-specific knowledge.
- Adhere to IAS values at all times
- 1-2 years experience in a ad tech; Publisher experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Understanding of online advertising and marketing industry is a must
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present and advise clients
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp different processes and systems
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prepare clear and concise documents
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience working in Salesforce and Gainsight is a plus
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment for all new IAS hires, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. IAS makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other conditions protected by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.