Customer Success Manager (Remote) at Bluecore
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and transparent. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while encouraging a fun and collaborative environment.
As a Customer Success Manager you represent Bluecore by supporting, strategizing and executing with sophisticated ecommerce marketing teams. You will play a meaningful role in driving value and long-term partnerships with Bluecore by helping to make our clients heros within their organization!
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric analytical problem solver who loves finding opportunities for our partners and is inventive & tenacious in efforts to bring those to life.The Role:
Client Relationship Management
- Deliver exceptional end-to-end client service and project management
- Accountable for Customer’s overall success with Bluecore, including adoption of Bluecore solutions, maintaining overall customer health, experience, and satisfaction, and having a strong focus on the customer renewal
- Able to efficiently multitask and manage responsibilities across your own book of business where you act as the vital point of contact for the client and sales team as the trusted “go to” partner for product expertise, data driven recommendations, content and audience recommendations
- Understanding the client’s goals & priorities (KPIs), business levers, audience, objectives, products, marketing initiatives, competitors and technical capabilities
Drive Marketing Strategy
- Leverage analytical, consultative skills, and industry knowledge to create recommendations for client program expansion
- Developing and owning presentations to customers using data to guide your story and strategy; using data to continuously optimize marketing campaigns and boost results
- Participate and collaborate with sales in account planning and QBRs (internal and external) to create a strategy for pushing product adoption and optimizations
- BA/BS degree and 3 plus years of proven experience related to ecommerce SaaS or digital marketing is required
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus!
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
What we offer:
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.