Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. You will be focused on supporting the daily relationship with our existing employers. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry, and backed by prominent VCs including Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst.
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as the product expert and mental health advocate for a book of business
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with multiple partners and consultants
- Consistently demonstrate Spring Health’s value proposition and link to partner defined success metrics.
- Own the partner lifecycle from implementations to engagement strategies to contract renewals. This will include
- Timely action plans
- Census file management
- Engagement communication ideation, strategy & execution
- Business review creation and presentation to senior HR executives and business leaders
- Insightful, data-based recommendations
- Work cross-functionally to provide key partner feedback and process improvements
- Provide sales support as needed
- This position reports to the Director of Customer Success
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- A deep passion to transform the U.S. healthcare system, especially mental health
- Previous experience in the B2B2C vendor space
- 3+ years of experience in account management/customer success/implementation specialist/healthcare management at an early stage company
- Outstanding communication skills with a thoughtful and collaborative approach to relationships
- High integrity organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Humility, resourcefulness, directness, ambition, professionalism
- Desire to question, probe, and/or challenge customers in order to ensure their ultimate needs are met
- Creative use of problem-solving skills to ensure our customers are completely satisfied
- Ability to reconcile data from multiple sources to continually drive value
- Willing and able to travel as necessary (approx. 15%)
What we’d love to see:
- Previous exposure to complexities and challenges in US healthcare
- Demonstrated passion for, and understanding of, mental illness and broader U.S. healthcare system
- Experience using data visualization techniques to present key findings
- Experience with member communication strategies
- Proven track record of portfolio retention and growth
- Experience working cross-functionally with operations, product, engineering, and design teams
- Prior SaaS-based solutions experience
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description