Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager whose responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You'll work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Lead every aspect of the post-sale relationship; onboarding, training, demos, regular check-ins, ongoing support and renewal
- Understand the client success metrics and consistently delivers on those metrics
- Build trusting relationships with clients and their associates at all levels
- Review product adoption/utilization and provide guidance to customers on how they can realize more value from their OwnBackup subscription
- Identify opportunities to upsell additional OwnBackup products
- Collaborate with other OwnBackup teams (Support, Product, Sales) to serve customers best
- 4-7+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of success in a customer facing role
- Experience using Salesforce as an end user - must
- Experience using Salesforce as an admin - a strong advantage
- Ability to manage a portfolio of accounts large and small
- Able to operate effectively both independently and within a team
- Takes initiative, intellectually curious, and has a desire to learn
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.