In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Understanding the client’s business including priorities, business levers, audience, objectives, products, marketing initiatives, competitors and technical capabilities - YOU are an extension of their team!
- Leading multiple client relationships. Develop and maintain a strong rapport with clients – you will be the primary touch point
- Translating customer business objectives into optimizing the use of the Bluecore platform
- Communicating technical solutions to deliver on clients' desired outcomes
- Using data to continuously optimize marketing campaigns and boost results
- Generating ideas for new features and campaigns, tailored to the unique needs of each client
- Developing and owning presentations to customers using data to guide your story and strategy
- BA/BS degree and 3 plus years of proven experience related to e-commerce SaaS or digital marketing is required
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus!
- Curious Problem Solver with outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, positive demeanor and desire to work in a results-oriented and fast paced environment
- Desire and ability to balance multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
- This role may require travel in the future
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through its patented shopper and product matching and the release of Bluecore Communicate™, Bluecore Site™, and Bluecore Advertise™ brands are now able to personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their email, ecommerce and paid media shopping experiences. Bluecore replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow, allowing brands to manage these communications through a single interface. It’s now credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention, lifetime value and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crains, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as listed on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.