Customer Success Manager at Bluecore
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Understanding the client’s business including priorities, business levers, audience, objectives, products, marketing initiatives, competitors and technical capabilities - YOU are an extension of their team!
- Leading multiple client relationships. Develop and maintain a strong rapport with clients – you will be the primary touch point
- Translating customer business objectives into optimizing the use of the Bluecore platform
- Communicating technical solutions to deliver on clients' desired outcomes
- Using data to continuously optimize marketing campaigns and boost results
- Generating ideas for new features and campaigns, tailored to the unique needs of each client
- Developing and owning presentations to customers using data to guide your story and strategy
- BA/BS degree and 3 plus years of proven experience related to e-commerce SaaS or digital marketing is required
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus!
- Curious Problem Solver with outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, positive demeanor and desire to work in a results-oriented and fast paced environment
- Desire and ability to balance multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
- This role may require travel in the future
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.