Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
At Hyperscience, we are all about creating better outcomes for customers, companies and the world. The Customer Success team at Hyperscience acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate, building and growing an ongoing strategic relationship with each customer. Team members are responsible for preserving our current business, opening doors for additional opportunities, and growing our customers into life-long Hyperscience advocates by providing them an unparalleled experience.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will connect with their assigned Hyperscience customers immediately post-sales. You will partner closely with the Implementation Managers and own the ongoing customer relationships post-implementation. Once the customer has gone live, the CSM will work cross-functionally to help customers deploy new use cases, track adoption and ensure each customer achieves their desired outcomes.
Successful CSMs will be excited by having the freedom of doing the “best job possible”, owning high-touch, high-impact relationships with executive stakeholders at global enterprises and government agencies, and driving real improvement in customer operations through our software.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Customer Success.
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with our customers at multiple organizational levels, including executives
- Consult regularly with customers to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points
- Act as the liaison between customers and Hyperscience to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, and present customers with new opportunities
- Monitor customer health to stay ahead of customer challenges and continually drive product adoption
- Actively manage and prioritize multiple customers with competing needs and varying processes
- Execute customer-facing training sessions and webinars
- Work closely with customers to build and execute effective project plans for new use cases; monitor project timelines and ensure milestones are met
- Collaborate with customers to help them understand and prepare resources necessary to implement Hyperscience updates and releases
- Become a product expert by engaging with the product, investigating technical concepts, and actively seeking deeper product understanding
- Work closely with the Product team to advocate for new feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into product roadmap planning
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to track and execute contract renewals and actively pursue upsell and expansion opportunities
- 3+ years experience in account management, customer success, project management or consultancy
- High emotional intelligence, including curiosity, empathy, self-awareness, and integrity
- Self-starter able to take on tasks with minimal oversight and guidance
- Love of learning and an aptitude for absorbing and synthesizing technically complex information
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical (and expensive) issues
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated project management skills with experience leading projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Available to travel to on-site customer meetings periodically - we expect CSMs will travel 10-20% of the work days each month. Hyperscience works with both US and international customers
- Experience with Customer Success platforms, such as Gainsight, is a plus
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.