Customer Success Manager
Honest Buildings is looking for a self-directed, proactive, customer oriented, and hard-working candidate to join our growing Customer Success team. You will be the face of Honest Buildings to some of the largest commercial real estate owners in the world, and work closely with clients and their vendors. We have a hands-on approach to working with our customers here and the Customer Success team is central to carrying out that mission.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and overall satisfaction
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our service
- Prepare and present quarterly business reviews and key “check-in” meeting decks around crucial deliverables
- Respond to assigned accounts on client support chat and support email
- Work with clients to establish goals, and aid the customer in being successful through continued coaching and ad hoc troubleshooting
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Assess potential for product upsell & partner with sales to deliver increased contract values
- Partner with Success team leadership to provide product team customer feedback for future product development, prioritization, and roadmapping
- Collaborate with with Success team leadership to connect marketing with clients who can articulate the unique value proposition realized by key stakeholders within existing customer base
- 4 year college degree
- 1-4 years of work experience
- Experience in a client facing, B2B environment
- Commercial Real Estate, Customer Success, or SaaS experience preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel from time to time
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites
- Gym discounts and numerous other perks
WHY CONSIDER WORKING AT HONEST BUILDINGS?
- You get to work with a group of 50+ talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia. We're only 50 people today but we're on the precipice of a big expansion. Come be a part of helping to shape it!
- We've raised more than $31m from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
- We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
- You'll be tasked with great responsibility and make a huge difference.
- You’ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We're using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
- Buildings are an incredibly important sector that affect the way we all live, work, and play and have a huge impact on the natural environment. You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry.