Customer Success Manager at monday.com
The Enterprise Success Manager will be a part of our growing sales team and will have a meaningful impact on our Key Accounts satisfaction. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product and it is incredibly unique (and fun) to guide them to success using our platform.
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of Enterprise level accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer
- Develop individual sales plans for each customer to ensure adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on the monday.com platform, with a deep understanding of our capabilities and value
- Consult with customers on their internal processes and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization
- Create and implement internal promotion programs within customer organizations to generate awareness and drive usage of monday.com
- Develop an account strategy for each Enterprise customer to hit retention and up-sell targets
- Partner with others at monday.com to ensure successful account management and surface customer inputs back
Enterprise Success Manager
We're on a mission to make people work simpler, more productive and enjoyable! Join monday.com and help us make it happen!
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management or consulting experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts (50K-150K ACV)
- Prior experience in Strategy consulting - Advantage
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- BA or BS degree
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.