Customer Success Manager at Payfone
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:13 p.m. (EST) on Saturday, August 1, 2020
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 7 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
The Customer Success Manager will be the client’s main point of contact post-sale to ensure we exceed their business needs and expectations. This role will focus on delivering the highest client satisfaction to our top tier accounts, protecting and growing the revenue, relationship building and commanding a deep knowledge of the client’s organization.
The Customer Success Manager will be the primary owner of communication with their assigned clients via regular engagement to ensure we deliver upon the expected business value. The successful candidate will understand any customer concerns and facilitate resolution using both client and Payfone resources efficiently, including managing the escalation of support inquiries as needed.
The Customer Success Manager must be a relationship management expert who is able to maintain a deep knowledge of the client’s business objectives, industry and how Payfone delivers value. They will also keep the client updated about solution enhancements, new Payfone offerings. Through their relationship with the client, the Customer Success Manager will be able to identify opportunities to expand the relationship via their existing use-cases and identify cross-sell opportunities for Sales’ pursuit.
What You Are Accountable For
- Establish reputation as trusted partner
- Capture, track, manage and report on customer “Pass Rate” as customer-facing success KPI
- Own Customer Revenue forecasting and reporting and identify opportunities for boosting revenue as a result of customer satisfaction
- Achieve revenue goals through live client volume management and client contract renewals
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, presenting the status of the Payfone relationship, active project(s) and the value achieved
- Identify client business requirements, define use cases, and understand data sources to match compelling customer pain points with product capabilities
- Act as the client’s internal advocate at Payfone
- Support the Implementation Manager during the customer onboarding process
- Partner with internal project teams to define current and projected work flows that translate business requirements to specifications
- Effectively manage assigned projects which may include data vendor partnerships, compliance/regulatory administration, internal project documentation, documenting client technical specifications for engineers and ongoing maintenance
- Identify, pursue and deliver account expansion within live use cases
- Train clients in the use of our solutions
- Exceptional communication with mid to executive level internal and external customers
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Assist in achieving our corporate objectives on brand NPS, customer pass-rates and NPS, platform resilience, data privacy and platform and data security
- Keep the company informed on market intelligence regarding the identity verification and authentication markets
- Strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
What We Require
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a customer facing role such as account management or sales in a high-growth tech startup going from $50m to $200m in ARR.
- Aptitude and passion for technology, KPIs, data, business cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ambition and desire to grow and expand your career
- Track record of building and maintaining successful client relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Travel: 30 %
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description