Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Customer Success Manager at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in growing Rhino’s relationships with our most important partners and helping develop our engagement strategies. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that grows Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.In this role you will:
- Develop and own relationships with senior level decision makers across a few dozen of Rhino’s most strategic real estate owner/operator partnerships
- Prepare accounts for a successful launch and expansion with Rhino
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Identify new opportunities for growth within clients and troubleshoot issues that occur
- Analyze account performance and provide creative solutions to grow client base within managed accounts
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Communicate client insights across all relevant departments to optimize customer experience and add value across their portfolio
- 2 - 4 years of experience managing strategic relationships, ideally at a start-up or real estate company
- Demonstrable and proven experience retaining and expanding accounts
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- A burning desire to win and reach overall company goals
- Flexibility - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
- Insurance licensing required. Paid time off to complete training and the examination.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member