The Bodhala Customer Success team is expanding. Bodhala is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our fast-growing team and delight our growing roster of clients. The person coming into this role will be responsible for managing client relationships and supporting the business through client engagement, client management, and lifting up key data insights to deliver value and delight clients.
Reporting to the SVP and Head of Customer Success and working closely with the rest of the CS team, the CSM will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of efforts that support the broader CS and business goals. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of building something from the ground up and put your own mark on the company.What You'll Do
- Take ownership of new and existing client relationships as the account manager for multiple clients, with goals that include: ensuring renewals and maintaining existing ARR, developing champions, obtaining feedback and delivering it to our product and technical teams, promoting usage and engagement with the Bodhala platform, and identifying and helping close upsell opportunities
- Take responsibility for developing, streamlining and documenting the team's process for onboarding new clients and managing current clients, with the target of improving the efficiency of this process.
- Reviewing client data on the Bodhala platform and prepare reports and insights to deliver value to clients
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Bodhala platform, industry trends, and competition
- Initiating client conversations, obtain feedback and set the stage to close upsells at client accounts
- Developing templates for insights reporting and training materials for clients
- Maintaining files on client usage and set-up, track, and update client status reports
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer success, account management, consulting, Software as a Service (SaaS) or related software product experience in a client-facing role
- Legal operations, corporate legal or legal industry experience is highly valued
- Experience working with data and understanding of data analytics and data-backed insights as a client solution
- Comfort with technical data issues and terminology and ability to understand software product development workflows and platforms -- technology solutions or software experience preferred.
- Experience with customer experience, customer success and/or project management / operations teams
- Strong analytical skills, ability to independently conduct and compile research
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Highly organized, details oriented, highly accurate and able to manage multiple priorities. Thorough in all tasks
- Communication Skills: Outstanding written and verbal skills. Able to explain complex data in a simple and easily understandable way. Comfort in interacting with and presenting to senior leaders in the organization
Bodhala is a legal spend management platform founded to provide in-house counsel and their legal operations teams with spend optimization solutions and real-time market intelligence. Bodhala’s platform applies data science, machine-learning, and AI to help companies find the right lawyer, at the right firm, for the right price. Founded by attorneys, the company serves customers across the Fortune 500 and critical services economy industries. Bodhala was recently named One to Watch in Legal Technology by the Financial Times and Legal Tech Innovation of 2020 by Legal Tech Breakthrough Awards.
Headquartered in New York City, Bodhala tripled its headcount last year and is positioned for continued fast-paced growth, with locations across the United States and in Europe.
Bodhala is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.