Customer Success Manager at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager whose responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You'll work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Lead every aspect of the post-sale relationship; onboarding, training, demos, regular check-ins, ongoing support and renewal
- Understand the client success metrics and consistently delivers on those metrics
- Build trusting relationships with clients and their associates at all levels
- Review product adoption/utilization and provide guidance to customers on how they can realize more value from their OwnBackup subscription
- Identify opportunities to upsell additional OwnBackup products
- Collaborate with other OwnBackup teams (Support, Product, Sales) to serve customers best
- 4-7+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of success in a customer facing role
- Experience using Salesforce as an end user - must
- Experience using Salesforce as an admin - a strong advantage
- Ability to manage a portfolio of accounts large and small
- Able to operate effectively both independently and within a team
- Takes initiative, intellectually curious, and has a desire to learn
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate must work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.