Customer Success - Onboarding Manager at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You are mission-driven, customer-centric, a genuine self-starter, and interested in a role where you can learn about the offerings of an innovative HR SaaS company. You can grasp what people need and can come up with creative solutions to any problems you face. You have the willingness to tackle and dive right into affecting change.
We are looking for an Onboarding Manager that will assist the sales team in getting new customers up and running on our platform. This is a customer service focused role. As a customer Onboarding Manager at Justworks, you will be working in a highly dynamic and visible role within the company. You will work closely with customers to help them succeed as they transition to our mission-driven PEO solution. You will gain direct experience in the HR, payroll, and benefits space in order to help drive Justworks' mission of freeing entrepreneurs to focus on what matters: building their business and creating great places to work.
Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Understand your customers’ needs and what is important to their business
- Provide white-glove level service to customers as you expertly guide them through the Justworks platform and educate them on product offerings
- Own the process of transitioning customers from sale to processing payroll during their implementation
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver a customized onboarding experience for each individual customer brought onto the Justworks platform
- Collect customer benefits data and other sensitive information to enroll customers in third party service offerings (insurance, workers compensation, etc)
- Problem solve and support customers through email and phone
- Embody the Justworks brand and be an advocate for customers
- We are constantly looking for new and innovative approaches to streamline processes and manage customer experience. By joining the team now, you will have an impact on the way in which customer onboarding grows and evolves
- Performs other related duties as assigned
As an Onboarding Manager, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
- Taking responsibility - being accountable, being committed, and accepting ownership for one's decisions, actions, and behavior.
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
- Curious - the innate desire to learn, grow and understand.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in customer service
- Ability to explain complex products or services in a way that can be easily understood
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage competing priorities and multitask
- Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and adaptable
- Aptitude for learning new products and subject matter, and helping others learn as well
- Willingness to dive right in and affect change
- Passionate about a career path in customer success
- Technically-minded and passionate about improving the product you support
Please Note: Justworks requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated within six weeks of their hire date as a condition of employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation. For additional information on our policy, please click here.
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment