WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As a Customer Success Operations Specialist in the Braze Customer Success Team you will be part of the department’s growing Operations team. Our Operations team focuses on Internal Enablement & Materials, Global Projects & Processes, Data & Analytics, and the Customer Success Tech Stack; all with the goal of supporting the larger Customer Success team in meeting its targets and delivering excellent customer experience. This role will report directly to the Customer Success Operations Director, and will be involved in a wide-scope of operations projects, with opportunity to specialize as the team scales.
- Touch all aspects of the CS Operations team responsibilities including: Internal Enablement & Materials, Global Projects & Processes, Data & Analytics, and the Customer Success Tech Stack
- Become an expert in the Customer Success Manager day to day responsibilities and process, to better understand and support the team
- Work closely with our partners in Revenue Operations, Growth and Engineering to maintain and develop our technology toolkit
- Lead and support department-wide projects to ensure their successful, timely delivery
- Support and organize team-wide events includes Quarterly All-Hands and our annual department kick-off
- Develop best practices and data libraries for reports for the global CS organization to use
WHO YOU ARE:
You have experience in project management ideally on an Operations team. You can use that knowledge to develop processes and programs that drive value for CSMs and their customers by improving outcomes, scalability and efficiency. Even more, you are looking for an opportunity to truly help develop and drive impact on a fast-paced team whose impact spans across the company and customers alike.
- You take initiative and ownership of projects and proactively identify opportunities to improve the Customer Success team workflow
- Your attention to detail is impeccable
- You have a proven track record of managing projects to successful completion
- You are an excellent coordinator, able to bring people together to work to shared goals
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are known for being a team player, we just can’t emphasize this enough
- You welcome feedback and are always looking to learn and improve your skill set
- You are intellectually curious and are known as a problem solver, you're not afraid to tackle technical problems
- 2-4 years relevant experience in a related function, for example, Operations, Program or Project Management, or Business Analytics
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.