Customer Success Representative, Justworks Hours at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Justworks Hours is looking for a Customer Success Representative to join our growing Customer Success department. As a Customer Success Representative, you will be a Justworks Hours product expert with specialized knowledge of our customers and their needs. You’ll assist customers with user issues, help them solve problems, and work with them to ensure their long-term success with us. You’ll share customer feedback with management and report any outstanding issues to help close product gaps and empower our customers to become expert users of our product.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Work through creative solutions to effectively answer customer questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and route feedback
- Manage queue of open issues to deliver timely and effective solutions
- Communicate bugs and user feedback to our Product team
- Help with customer retention and contribute recommendations for improving our product and processes
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Mentor and help educate new Customer Success Representatives as they join the team
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
- Expertise - an expert on every aspect of the Justworks Hours product and the integration with Justworks
- Educational - ensure that the customer has a clear and comfortable understanding of the Justworks Hours platform and service through training webinars, demos and proactive outreach
- Thoughtfulness - high-touch support to customers via phone, email, and chat. Work through creative solutions to effectively communicate with and answer customer questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and route feedback
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
- Taking responsibility - being accountable, being committed, and accepting ownership for one's decisions, actions, and behavior.
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum 9 months experience operating in the Customer Success Representative (or comparable) role with a proven track record of successfully onboarding companies, or minimum 1 year of experience experience in a customer facing role
- Embody and champion Justworks Hours and the Customer Success team’s values
- Comfortable handling challenging situations over the phone - ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Passionate about customer success and satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and adaptable. Highly organized and process oriented
- Aptitude for learning new products and simplifying complicated topics and explaining them in terms people can understand
- Experience in applying creative solutions to a variety of problems
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment