Note: This is a contractor position that pays $15 + overtime, dependent on experience. There will be an opportunity to convert to a full time position after 6 months.
While our Customer Success team is based in NYC, this role can be 100% remote.
Great Jones is looking for an enthusiastic and detail oriented customer success representative to join our growing team in New York as a contractor. This role will be part of our customer experience team and will be focused on delivering exceptional service to our owners and tenants. We’re looking for someone who has the ability to develop a detailed understanding of our business and is excited about solving problems for customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish rapport with owners and tenants
- Diagnose and solve customer problems, escalating when necessary
- Properly manage and document all work
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Proactively contribute to process and service quality improvement.
Who you are
- Excellent communicator. Strong written communication and very comfortable on the phone.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to get tasks done well, no matter how big or small.
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems as needed.
- 1-3 years professional experience in a customer facing role
- Previous service desk experience (Zendesk etc.)
About Great Jones:
Great Jones is building modern, full-service, technology-fueled property management for the several trillion (!) dollars in rental homes owned by small-scale investors. To sum up the opportunity: it’s an enormous addressable market, with highly attractive unit economics, where competition is deeply fragmented and notorious for delivering low-tech, subpar service.
Our digital & operational platform combines the sophistication of a technology company with the personal touch of a local business, rethinking property management from the ground up for performance, efficiency, trust, and delight.
Our founding team has spent over a decade building digital platforms and operational machines that have powered hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of transactions for marketplace businesses like 1stdibs & Skillshare.
We are well-funded by leading global investors including Crosslink Capital, Zigg Capital, Juxtapose, and top NYC angels & real estate entrepreneurs including Kevin Ryan, David Rosenblatt, and Jason Finger, who have founded or led companies such as Seamless, Gilt Groupe, MongoDB, DoubleClick, 1stdibs, Floored, and others.