Customer Success, Support Coach at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
- Do you love supporting and developing others to optimize results to create lasting experiences?
- Are you more than a little obsessed with excellent customer service and identifying areas for improvement?
- Do you get energy from supporting and leading teams towards a common goal?
As a Customer Success, Support Coach, you will be responsible for providing on-the-floor guidance and troubleshooting assistance to the Justworks Customer Success team. Your main responsibility is to help your teammates (and by extension, our customers) succeed by providing caring, insightful and accurate knowledge and day-to-day assistance.
In this role, you will coach and support your teammates on handling tough customer issues, edge cases and challenging situations that require expert guidance. Additionally, you will strengthen the relationship between the Customer Success team and the operational teams at Justworks by working together to improve standard operating procedures, mitigate knowledge gaps, and enhance internal processes. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to focus their energy and professional endeavors internally.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Be the team’s first point of contact for troubleshooting issues and act as a sounding board for complicated issues or challenging questions
- Work closely with our Product, Operations and Support teams to drive product change, document common occurrences that appear in JIRA tickets and help plan communication changes.
- Maintains bi-weekly/weekly syncs with various internal stakeholders (PSS,Ben-Ops,PTU, etc) to communicate feedback and problem solve issues affecting our customer facing teams
- Participate in working groups and report back on projects and initiatives throughout the company that will affect our customer facing department.
- Monitor employee feedback and escalated issues within coaches corner and various support channels to report on, escalate and partner to solve issues.
- Work alongside the QA/Floor Coaching and Training teams identify topics for new trainings and how to best provide guidance to teammates and circulate new information
- Enhance internal documentation in CS Confluence/Help Center Articles to empower enterprising and ownership within Customer Success
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Keep management updated on knowledge gaps, process changes, and updates via daily standup notes
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
As a Customer Success, Support Coach how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
- Taking responsibility - being accountable, being committed, and accepting ownership for one's decisions, actions, and behavior.
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
- Curious - the innate desire to learn, grow and understand.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- 3-5 years of professional supportive experience in Customer Service; demonstrable achievement as a success coach is ideal
- Proven track record of regularly helping your fellow teammates troubleshoot and problem solve
- In-depth knowledge of motivation techniques and success-enhancement strategies
- Extensive experience in fostering sustained motivation and focus toward achieving goals
- Exceptional ability to determine individual goals and develop goal-oriented steps.
- Excellent written communication, organizational and presentation skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities and multitask
- Generalized knowledge on benefits, payroll, taxes, and Justworks product
- Ability to effectively support and influence and develop collaborative cross-functional relationships
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment