Data Partnerships Director, New Business
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
In the online ad ecosystem, having the right partnerships and maximizing joint opportunities are paramount. The Data Partnerships Director will work on a team dedicated to driving strategic value for our clients and for the partners with whom he/she works. Ultimately, this individual will be responsible for initiating relationships with potential partners, assessing business opportunities, and driving the agreements, integrations, and executions necessary to maximize the overall possibilities. Expanding the capabilities of The Trade Desk via partnerships while simultaneously driving revenue and profit will be key metrics in the role. Key activities include evaluating opportunities, negotiating favorable business terms for TTD, and onboarding new partners. The ideal candidate must enjoy an entrepreneurial, competitive, and rapidly shifting environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Initiate partnerships based on strategic planning or client need
- Drive optimal relationship structure for partnerships in conjunction with new partners plus Legal, Finance, and other internal stakeholders
- Maintain regular communications and checkpoints with management and with partners to report on status and future opportunities
- Built success metrics for partnerships and track success against those KPIs
- Perform industry and trend research and analysis
- Facilitate communication internally and externally related to partnerships (demands, strategies, roadmaps, operational requirements)
- Identify partnership opportunities; collect feedback on existing/potential utilization from agency teams
- Manage partnership integration including regular interface with internal teams
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 7+ years of experience creating and building differentiated relationships with strategic partners
- Experience with contracts and vendor negotiations
- Experience in digital media required; Familiarity with the adtech landscape & data companies highly preferred
- Excellent judgement & acute sense of self-awareness
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing different hats
- Proven communication, questioning, and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Comfort with fast-paced, dynamic working environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal (Legal, Finance, Product) and external stakeholders; strong teamwork is a must
- Must be comfortable with complexity; demonstrated use of critical thinking.
- MBA desirable but not necessary
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.