Deal Desk Analyst at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,400 customers, we are ranked #38 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
The team is looking for a Deal Desk Analyst to bridge the gap between finance and sales. You’ll partner with the OwnBackup sales, finance, legal and operations teams on policy and processes to properly qualify and accelerate deal cycles to close and maximize revenue. You will also support the sales organization on important upcoming deals, and be the voice of reason to the sales/ operations team on needs and proposed updates to policies.
What you'll do:
- Manage the daily quota and pricing approval processes.
- Read and interpret commercial agreement language to ensure transactions comply with revenue recognition and business operational policies.
- Maintain an agreed upon Service level agreement (SLA) on deal turnaround times.
- Review proposals/quotes and provide Sales with deal structure and pricing guidance to increase profitability, meet strategic corporate goals, and accelerate deal closure.
- Ensure that sales proposals follow established corporate strategies and business terms and legal, billing and present a solid understanding of product offerings.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years minimum working in either contract, orders administration, deal desk, sales or sales operations
- 1 year of experience working with or supporting sales representatives, finance, legal and operations teams
- Experience using Salesforce a huge plus
- Strong ability to use data to understand workflows and assess operational effectiveness
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% year over year growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective, OwnBackup has 3,400 customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150,000 customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.