Digital Account Manager - APAC Specialist at Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of more than USD$100m and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series D in 2020, raising US$80m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
- It's an amazing opportunity for somebody who likes to travel (once permitted, of course)!
- You will be working hours to accommodate a minimum of 3 hours of overlap working hours with Sydney per day.
- You are expected to spend a minimum of 4 weeks per year in the ANZ market (generous travel budget provided).
- You are a strategic and creative contributor who understands that a customer-centric approach is key in growing successful relationships. You will contribute to the company's accelerated growth in the Southern Hemisphere by managing and growing key client relationships through platform and product expertise, data-informed measurement, growth strategies, and a solutions-driven approach.
- You understand how to successfully drive revenue through strategic negotiations and optimizations, with a heavy focus on consultative sales and client service. This role will provide the you with professional growth, a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
- Manage 10+ client relationships and deliver customer obsessed service to assigned book of business of $1.5M+ annually
- Launch new partnerships and help clients see success on Rokt through dedicated account management
- Drive continued revenue growth from assigned accounts year over year, in-line with company growth
- Partner with business development team to onboard new clients, navigate relationships, and bring prospective clients to see success with Rokt
- Proven Success: You have a Bachelor's degree & 2-3 years experience in a client-facing account management role across digital media, marketing or digital sales with 2+ years in delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Polished Professionalism: You will have significant exposure to customers and industry partners alike. As such, you must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally. You are an effective communicator and ensure all communication, both external and internal, reflects the company culture.
- Project Management: Ability to successfully manage multiple clients, campaigns, strategies in an organized and meticulous manner. Act as a liaison between multiple internal teams (Operations, Product, Marketing, Sales) to ensure successful setup and maintenance of accounts.
- Dedication: You can reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. You are resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely manner.
- Creative Problem Solving: Desire to create innovative solutions with the core suite of products in order to maximize client ROI. An optimistic outlook and "can-do" approach regarding each client’s needs and their ability to scale with Rokt.
- Strategic Mindset: You are a strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Communication Skills: You keep others in the company informed and up to date on your priorities, current tasks and work completed. You are consistently looking for ways to improve yourself professionally and you encourage constructive criticism of your work.
- Industry Experience: You'll already have a deep understanding of digital-specific metrics, with proven success optimizing marketing campaigns to results like: Cost Per Lead, Cost Per Acquisition, Cost Per Click, CPM, Return on Ad Spend, ROI, Open Rates/Bounce Rates, etc.
- Technical Expertise: Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel, G-Suite products, Adobe Photoshop, Tableau, and Hubspot.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus, join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.