Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers.
Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
The Celonis Digital Consulting Solutions team is driving the fundamental digitization of Professional Consulting and Audit Services with Process Mining technology and expanding the global footprint between Consulting Networks and Celonis.
As a Solution Manager, you will be the trusted advisor to senior stakeholders (Partners, Managing Directors) of our Consulting partners on how to enhance their services with solutions built on the Celonis platform. Thereby generating a competitive edge in the market, creating new business models with our partners and delivering superior value for our end clients.
You will manage the end-to-end solution lifecycle from business case to solution design to global Go-To-Market, assisting our consulting partners to transform analog knowledge into scalable consulting solutions based on Celonis technology to build up new revenue streams for Celonis.
- have 3-6 years of experience in consulting, or a high-paced startup environment
- have a BA in economics, business, computer/data science, or a related field from a leading university
- MBA from a top school is a plus but not required
- developed a deep understanding of professional Consulting and Audit services, use cases and objectives
- established long-term relationships between Consulting Networks and Celonis and expand these collaborations globally
- guided consulting companies globally in designing scalable Celonis solutions for their analog services and building out those solutions
- work with internal and external teams to bring solutions to market globally and generate revenue for Celonis and our partners
- enable consulting partners to fully leverage the technological possibilities of Celonis Process Mining for their services including Machine Learning, Benchmarking and Predictive Analytics
- are visionary and one of the fastest growing Tech-Unicorns in the world
- offer our customers the Intelligent Business Cloud which is the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing, and transforming all IT-supported business processes
- are pioneers and market leader in the area of Process Mining
- distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.