Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified’s Account Management Team plays a key role in driving the growth of our clients. The Director of Account Management will play a key role in scaling the NYC team and leading retention and expansion efforts with Riskified's top accounts. Our Account Management Team in NYC is responsible for Riskified's enterprise clients in North & South America, ensuring the success of long-lasting partnerships by providing increasing value to our clients.
We are looking for a data-driven Director with strong leadership and management experience to expand our Account Management Team and help drive Riskified's business success forward.What You'll Be Doing
- Lead a team of experienced Enterprise Account Managers
- Hire a team and partner with Sales Enablement to create and implement a comprehensive training curriculum for both current employees as well as new hires
- Work directly with our VP of Account Management and leadership team to define account strategies
- Own your team’s goals by helping your AMs deliver value to enterprise clients
- Identify opportunities to expand our product suite within your client base
- Build relationships with key decision-makers and join strategic meetings with our clients
- Develop a deep understanding of the fraud and payments industry
- 3+ years of experience building and managing successful Enterprise B2B client facing teams
- 3+ years of experience in a role requiring consistent reclosing / upselling / renewal opportunities
- Experience working with very large, enterprise-level customers
- Exceptionally strong analytical and technical skills
- Proven success navigating large organizations & building relationships with executive-level decision-makers
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- E-commerce/Fin-tech background preferred
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.