Director of Account Management at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Riskified’s Account Management Team plays a key role in driving the growth of our clients. The Director of Account Management will play a key role in scaling the NYC team and leading retention and expansion efforts with Riskified's top accounts. Our Account Management Team in NYC is responsible for Riskified's enterprise clients in North & South America, ensuring the success of long-lasting partnerships by providing increasing value to our clients.
We are looking for a data-driven Director with strong leadership and management experience to expand our Account Management Team and help drive Riskified's business success forward.What You'll Be Doing
- Lead a team of experienced Enterprise Account Managers
- Hire a team and partner with Sales Enablement to create and implement a comprehensive training curriculum for both current employees as well as new hires
- Work directly with our VP of Account Management and leadership team to define account strategies
- Own your team’s goals by helping your AMs deliver value to enterprise clients
- Identify opportunities to expand our product suite within your client base
- Build relationships with key decision-makers and join strategic meetings with our clients
- Develop a deep understanding of the fraud and payments industry
- Experience as a people manager building and managing Account Management / Customer Success / Sales teams
- 7-10+ years of experience in a client facing role working with complex technical products
- Extremely analytical and good with numbers
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
- eCommerce/FinTech background and/or experience working with large companies or account sizes
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.