Director, Business Development (Channel Partner/Enterprise Platform Sales)
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are growing our Channel Partners/Enterprise Platform Sales team to expand on our success in driving buy-side adoption of TTD’s full platform, with an emphasis on clients integrating with our APIs. As an Enterprise/Platform focused Director, you will be steering the growth of several high-profile clients in addition to pursuing new opportunities with named accounts. You are an entrepreneur at heart and are intrigued by the opportunity to directly influence the entire landscape of programmatic advertising. Working with this client segment brings you ‘behind the curtain’ and into C-level conversations that shape major partnerships and M&A activity across the industry. You’re equally comfortable selling to both the CEO and CTO, get excited about new products, and are a masterful relationship builder.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support alignment strategy and business action plan to grow our Custom Solutions team
- Develop thought leadership positioning around TTD’s Custom Solutions
- Identify areas of growth opportunity, including proactive client targets, industry trends, competitor intelligence, and participate in developing and closing our biggest, most strategic deals
- Partner with Product Marketing and business teams to help develop an impactful and successful go-to-market story
- Partner with Product Teams to identify Custom Solution client requirements and influence the strategic vision to support those needs
- Work closely with Technical Account Managers in the delivery of Custom Solutions projects
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6-10+ years of professional experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with C-level clients
- Proven ability to manage within a matrix environment, and collaborate across multiple departments
- Experience working closely with Product and Product Marketing teams
- Excellent track record building longstanding, consultative client relationships
- Strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Experience at an online publisher, ad network, DSP, or other online advertising role a plus
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.