Vimeo is looking for an experienced and creative business development lead to join our growing BD team. The Director of Business Development - Enterprise will be developing new strategic partnerships to drive growth of Vimeo’s business communications and media products.
You will close platform and product partnerships with top B2B and Enterprise platforms and tech companies that drive leads and/or directly drive new customers. These partnerships require a strategic, consultative business development approach, primarily focused on integrating and distributing Vimeo’s products via partnerships. The ideal candidate will be able to hunt for qualified opportunities, propose innovative solutions that build long-term value for Vimeo and our partners, and effectively negotiate and close complicated deals. You will report to the SVP, Business Development, and work across various areas of the company to bring new partnerships to market as well as shaping and scaling the partnership program for Vimeo Enterprise!
What you’ll do:
- Identify prospects, pitch new deals, create proposals, negotiate agreements and win new business
- Help set the strategy to develop partnerships that will directly drive referrals and in some cases directly drive new customers to Vimeo Enterprise.
- Drive a meaningful volume of new users and paid subscribers
- Work with Product and Product Marketing teams to refine Vimeo’s partner offerings (APIs, Widgets, etc.)
- Religiously analyze the performance and impact of partnership initiatives for continuous optimization
- Internally communicate partnerships plans and performance to align relevant partners and teams behind your initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Product Marketing, API/Engineering, Marketing, Legal, and PR teams to launch new partnerships
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with business development, partnerships or alliances in the Enterprise SaaS space (ideally with experience in video)
- A proven leader and a self-starter who can independently lead both strategy and execution, gain internal consensus, and communicate effectively up and down
- Demonstrated success launching and scaling partnership programs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience working cross-functionally, rallying Sales, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams behind partnership initiatives and integrations
- Ability to understand and articulate complex technical aspects of potential technology integrations
- Willingness and ability to travel 10-20% of the time (when travel is safe)
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs