CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Director of Business Development - Healthcare will report to the GM of Healthcare whose charter is to build the organization’s healthcare business, driving exceptional experiences for CLEAR members. The Director of Business Development is architecting and executing against development of CLEAR has the opportunity to transform elements of the healthcare industry, solving some of the industry's most persistent and pervasive challenges.
What You Will Do:
- Think creatively about ways to increase the company’s value to members and partners; identifying opportunities for CLEAR to embed its technology to help customers and partners optimize their businesses and create better end-user experiences
- Build, close and manage partnerships with enterprise healthcare customers and vendors
- Identify customer needs, collaborate internally to ensure delivery of CLEAR’s services that exceed expectations and ensure alignment with broader company goals and scalable offerings
- Identify new areas of growth for CLEAR in healthcare - new customer segments, new product opportunities - leading value proposition articulation, pipeline development, member and revenue growth modeling and operational launch needs.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to further develop healthcare platform capabilities
- Conduct research, deliver competitive intelligence on healthcare business trends, capability needs/development, and support internal forecasting processes
- Create and refine internal processes and metrics to scale technical business development organization
- Mentor and develop other business development / partner management colleagues thinking strategically about the growth of the overall healthcare team.
Who You Are:
- 7-1 years professional experience, business development experience required, operational/execution experience a plus; consulting, product, technical skill-set appreciated
- You’re a passionate healthcare visionary who sees how CLEAR’s biometric identity network will improve both patient’s lives and the services and products offered by payers, providers, and pharmacies
- A track record of success in business development roles and in developing, nurturing senior executive relationships in healthcare
- A tenacious approach to pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, and overcoming customer concerns
- A combination of high-level vision and pragmatism. Must be able to “think big” about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor to the evaluation of those opportunities and having a commitment to data-driven decision making
- You are a team player, with a collaborative and cooperative work style. You possess time-management and prioritization skills and are excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 50% of the time)
- Must have knowledge of Healthcare industry, including strong relationships and/or ability to connect and influence Healthcare leadership