If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Director of Business Development you will play a crucial role in our success and directly impact our revenue growth. You play an integral role in leading a team of inside sales representatives, taking an analytical and operational approach to hitting revenue targets.
- Manage and grow a team of sales development representatives, helping them to overachieve quarterly quotas for qualified opportunities
- Continue to build and develop a sales culture that you are proud of and that our employees tell their friends about
- Work closely with your partners in marketing, product marketing, sales ops, partnerships and field sales to support ongoing and strategic initiatives
- Be a vocal thought leader for your team, markets and future staff through inspiring leadership
- Experience managing a global team of SDR’s in a SaaS environment
- Strong track record of previous success in similar role
- A global perspective, and willingness to be a hands on manager, developing and nurturing team members
- Out of the box thinking but also setting up, following and having your team adhere to best practices playbooks
- Adaptability to current systems and ability to be a strong advocate for the needs of your team
- Proven success managing managers and growing sales careers
- Ability to attract, recruit and retain top talent
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply.
Bonus points for:
- Experience fast growing tech start up / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- Meet the team: Asaf Frige, Jeff Cooper, Michael Dash, Katie Drury
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.