Director, Business Development
At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is hiring a Director, Business Development to fuel the growth of our business.The Business Development team drives Pager’s expansion by building new partnerships with Payers and IDNs, and grows existing relationships by attacking untapped verticals. This role will support sales by prospecting and driving new partnerships within the healthcare industry.
- Develop and implement strategy for qualifying customer leads and follow up with initial due diligence
- Drive the development of new partnerships and own all stages in the sales lifecycle from lead generation to closing deals
- With support of senior leadership, develop processes to measure, manage, and forecast goals and metrics for the business development team
- Lead analysis and support strategy to drive forward new revenue opportunities in the market
- Partner with internal stakeholders to execute on complex due diligence spanning Product, Engineering, Operations, and Client Services among others.
- Represent Pager as clients' point of contact throughout the sales cycle and beyond
- Manage and mentor other members within the business development team
- Travel up to 50% will be required
- 7+ years of professional experience in a business development or enterprise sales role
- A deep understanding of healthcare is required, experience in digital health is preferred
- Experience selling into payer companies is highly preferred
- We are a fast-paced, agile startup, so experience in a high-growth environment is a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical aptitude
- MBA or equivalent is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.