Director of Business Development
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
What we do:
We keep the internet safe by fighting organized cybercrime. Our products accurately detect and prevent even the most sophisticated bots and our customers include some of the web's largest and most forward-thinking companies.
Our team of Sales and Client Services professionals are friendly, curious, and driven. We support one another and regularly hold team learnings, client reviews and progress updates to fly faster. We strive to develop a highly collaborative team that works well with all the other teams to meet our clients’ needs.
What you'll do:
As a Director of Business Development, you will be a part of White Ops front line in our mission to help protect companies from revenue and reputation risk caused by malicious bots. A critical responsibility in achieving this goal is identifying and creating like minded partners to join in the fight to save the internet from organized cybercrime. In this role, you will prospect, sell, negotiate and nurture new business with some of world’s largest advertising and marketing technology platforms. If you move fast, excel at inspiring others to act, are a student of technology and enjoy more complex SaaS negotiations, we’d like to talk with you.
- Exceed new bookings and revenue quotas
- Manage and execute full sales cycle from prospecting to new customer launch
- Bring creative solutions to deals and negotiations
- Move fast to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Communicate White Ops story with conviction
- Explain technology with confidence
- Understand, interpret and negotiate sometimes complex SaaS contracts
- Be an expert on our clients’ business beyond their White Ops engagement
- Work with Customer Success to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Be Salesforce obsessed!
Who you are:
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue quotas a must
- Excellent presentations skills – both over the phone and in person
- Experience successfully leading cross departmental teams to deliver customer results
- Experience and comfort using data to support sales efforts
- Knowledge of Advertising and Marketing technology preferred
- 7+ years in Sales or Business Development
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is centrally located in NYC in the heart of the Flatiron District. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform • We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission • We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity • We're committed to building a product companies need • We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work •