Director of Business Development
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years of experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, and the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated like to take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.
Director of Business Development
Director of Business Development is a critical role in helping the company scale effectively and continue to maintain a high growth rate. We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven individual with a deep knowledge of outbound and inbound sales development and lead qualification process, metrics and team management. The individual in this role will be responsible for building out and expanding our sales development team to drive enough pipeline to support our new customer acquisition targets worldwide in a manner that is repeatable, measurable and predictable. Being an excellent manager capable of motivating individuals and developing talent is key. This individual must also be a strategic thinker who thrives in a fast paced, and dynamic environment.
- Work closely with sales leadership to establish, sales development team goals and objectives and a work plan for rapid expansion
- Ensure that the sales development team is meeting monthly and quarterly pipeline objectives
- Hire, onboard and train sales development reps to become experts at opening doors and uncovering opportunities for the sales team
- Manage, motivate and develop members of the sales development teams
- Establish and report on key metrics to measure performance, capacity and efficiency of the sales development program
- Procure and implement tools and technology to support the sales development team
- Collaborate closely with marketing to coordinate sales development team efforts around marketing campaigns and activities
- Work closely with sales Account Executives to drive collaboration and ensure a great customer experience
- Help build an awesome team culture
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a metrics driven Sales Development team management role
- Minimum of 3 years of combined experience as a SDR and/or SDR team manager role
- Salesforce.com power user
- Excellent team management and hands-on coaching skills
- Certified Salesforce Admin is a plus
- Experience working in the salesforce.com ecosystem
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience working with hubspot
Qualifications Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.