Transfix, named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” list, is the leading transportation solutions provider whose digital brokerage marketplace and logistics software offerings are helping transform the $800 billion trucking industry. Since its founding in 2013, Transfix has been driven by a mission to deliver simple, smart, and sustainable solutions for shippers and carriers, powered by people and technology.
By combining deep industry expertise and a best in class carrier network with cutting-edge technology, Transfix is reimagining the world of transportation. Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Target and Wayfair rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing, algorithmic matching, superior service, and unmatched intelligence, Transfix is optimizing the supply chain from start to finish. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Build partnerships with midsize to enterprise carriers
- Create and establish carrier programs
- Work closely with the AM, Pricing, and Sales team to grow and develop new accounts
- Identify areas that the carrier network can maximize value for our shippers
- Manage, mentor, and create a world class team
- Understand and promote the development and use of strategic carriers
- Drive high level strategy through the carrier sales team to ensure internal and external business alignment
- Work with leaders across the the organization to implement new processes as needed
- 5-10 years of previous carrier sales experience
- 5+ years of logistics experience
- An entrepreneurial, go-getter mindset
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description