Director of Channel Sales
Latch is hiring a Director of Channel Sales to propel nascent channel program from fulfillment apparatus to full scale sales and deployment engine. This role will operate autonomously, reporting directly to VP of Sales, partnering closely with the Channel Program team on strategy and development. Channel Sales is an emerging business unit and will be a major driver of growth at Latch. This is a high impact, high profile role where passion, precision, and rigor are a must.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Leverage your team to identify the right partners, develop them into capable extensions of the Latch team, and produce meaningful incremental volume and value added service to our end customers
- Build and manage partnerships with large-scale national players that expands our channel coverage beyond regional integrators and distributors
- Scale our channel sales operations from scrappy start-up to sustainable growth enterprise
- Lead a team of 5 Channel Account Managers covering major markets
- Expand coverage to fill 5 open territories in next 6 months
- Step in as core leader on sales management team and solidify integral role in broader business leadership team
- Ideal candidate would be based at Latch HQ in NYC
- A stellar candidate that wishes to work remotely will be considered if they commit to one office week per month in NYC
- This role will be managing field sales reps and will frequent travel to each market to support and develop your team
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.