Director, Channel Sales at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a Director, Channel Sales who will help design and implement a Channel Sales go-to-market strategy. This is a new role and a strategic hire for Vimeo. In this role, the Director of Channel Sales will generate new business through building a reseller and referral partner network. The Director will be a hands-on leader of a team responsible for executing on all aspects of the business relationship with each partner including recruiting, qualifying, onboarding, training, pipeline reporting, and win/loss reporting. The role will be a part of the sales team that is expanding Vimeo’s Enterprise SaaS business.
What you’ll do:
- On-board, manage, and grow existing partnerships
- Strategize and implement programs/events/campaigns to create interest and awareness among Partners’ customers
- Design and promote effective SPIFs and other incentive programs to generate interest and growth
- Work closely with the company’s direct Sales team to promote adoption and scale.
- Develop a technical enablement strategy that supports the channel sales strategy globally
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, global markets, existing and target channel partner accounts, & competitive landscape
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of each strategic partner’s business and what drives their success.
- Optimize channel registration process
- Assist partners within Vimeo to book channel business efficiently and accurately
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- 10+ years of experience in SaaS sales channel partner development
- Experience implementing a variety of Channel partnership types including, Reseller, DMR, VAR, Agency, ISV and others.
- Knack for building trusted relationships with partners and understanding their cadence and specific business drivers
- Ability to represent Vimeo and our products with a high degree of professionalism
- Prior experience working with distribution and reseller sales models
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs