With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
We are looking to hire a Director of Client Success to manage and grow our advertiser operations team. This role will have a significant impact on adMarketplace’s revenue and visibility.
As the Director of Client Success, you will focus on helping our team dive deep into connecting our clients businesses to tactical campaign strategies that deliver excellent results to drive retention and growth. You should be a great problem solver, highly analytical, collaborative, and love diving into the details to solve problems and deliver excellent results.
You will be responsible for bringing a deep knowledge of client KPIs and data to serve as a thought leader on our campaign execution & best practices with an eye towards building a results driven culture on the campaign management team. You will own performance, retention, and growth strategies across our top advertiser account base. You will work closely with the account management team, senior leadership, as well as other department heads to deliver strong results.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and develop a team of senior and junior level campaign managers, towards connecting client business strategies to campaign execution through strategic account set up, optimization, and data management.
- Hire, develop, and retain exceptional talent - including coaching team members on incremental lift studies, developing reporting practices, and creating training curriculum to enhance team’s skills.
- Oversee launch process.
- Collaborate with Account Management and Sales teams to align campaign structure & and reporting to deliver client business goals.
- Provide customer insight to Product team for new features, functionality and enhancements.
- Bring data driven approach to client relationships.
- Implement operations processes with a metrics driven approach.
- Quality assurance on Supply (Operational) Plans.
- Quality assurance on Campaign Management Team’s functions.
- Collaborate with data operations teams on pricing & supply management to create wins for our accounts..
- Bachelor’s degree; 7-10 years of experience managing performance and data in a media or marketing environment for an agency or brand; 3+ years’ experience leading a team
- Attribution and incrementality expert highly preferred
- Knowledge of SA360, Adobe, Kenshoo, and AppsFlyer/Kochava
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable using data & insights to identify and solve problems, and build effective teams
- Client facing, can translate customer needs into actionable deliverables
- Demonstrated success in an operational environment delivering for clients
- A team player who knows how to motivate teams and clear obstacles to deliver excellent results
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals – demonstrate tenacity and a commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
- Experienced at utilizing reporting tools to optimize performance and generate high-impact management reporting
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high growth environment
- Self-motivated, proactive team player who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive deep into problems to identify new solutions
- Excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail and a drive to deliver excellent results